Today is the day! It’s my birthday! And I want to give away a book to you guys. Not only because it’s my birthday but also to say thanks to my followers for sticking around even though I rarely manage to stay on schedule. Thank you for nearly 500 followers on the blog! And my blog is only one year old. I’m so amazed by the support I get from you all. Thank you!
So here are the conditions to enter this giveaway and some explanations:
- You have to follow me on my blog and on Twitter. (I’m going to contact the winner on Twitter so it’s very important that you follow me there!) And you have to retweet the post.
- You have to tell me here AND on Twitter which of these amazing books you would like to win. Don’t worry the winner can choose a completely other book than the one that has been written in the comments. You don’t have to stick to your first choice. It’s just so that I can get an idea.
- No giveaway accounts. I will check.
- This giveaway is international as long as TBD or Wordery ship to you. Please verify this before entering the giveaway.
- I will choose the winner randomly. (I will probably put all the names in a jar as it’s the easiest way for me)
- This giveaway will end on August 1st 2018 at midnight. (CEST UTC/GMT +2)
And without further ado here are the books:
And that’s it! On Twitter, some people told me that they wanted to see some LGBTQIA+ books in this giveaway and I’ve added some of the ones I loved and the ones that I’d really like to read some time. I hope that there is at least one book on this list that will suit you. If not please let me know!
The book covers come from their respective Goodreads page