Today, after a very long time, I’m back with a Tag. I’ve been tagged for the “The Reading Habit Tag” by Ann Marie. Please go and check her blog out if you haven’t already!
1) Bookmarks or random piece of paper?
It depends on what I find first. I have so many bookmarks (Book Depository and Fairyloot) but sometimes I also use a random piece of paper. It really depends on my mood.
2) Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
I can’t stop reading randomly. It makes me crazy! I have to stop after a chapter.
3) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Yes, on the couch in the living room. Sometimes I read in my bedroom as well but I prefer reading on the couch.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
I only drink water while reading.
5) Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Sometimes I watch TV while reading.
6) One book at a time or several?
I’m that kind of person who can’t read only one book. I’m more a several books at a time person.
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
I prefer to read at home but I can read everywhere!
8) Reading out loud or silently?
Silently! I’m only reading out loud when I study for my exams.
9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
It depends on the book. If I’m enjoying it I don’t read ahead or skip pages. However when I start to get bored or when it’s a scene that makes me uncomfortable I do it.
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I try my best to keep it like new but it’s not always working!
11) Do you write in your books?
No! Only in my textbooks.
I’m not going to tag anyone! However, if you want to participate in this tag, feel free to answer these questions!