We are already in March! Can you believe that? January was super long and February was like over in a day. But never mind, today I’m going to show you the books I want to read during the third month of 2018.
- Furyborn – Claire Legrand – Paperback – ARC – Fairyloot Box – 512 pages
- Nevernight – Jay Kristoff – Paperback – 434 pages
- Our dark duet – V.E. Schwab – Paperback – 470 pages
4. The tales of Beedle the Bard – J.K. Rowling – Paperback – 144 pages
5. The Land of Stories; The Wishing Spell – Chris Colfer – Paperback – 448 pages
6. Batman Nightwalker – Marie Lu – Paperback – 288 pages
In total, I plan to read 6 books. Which will be 2296 pages. I didn’t count the e-books and e-arcs that I will read in March. I’m super excited about Chris Colfer’s book. I had to buy it when I saw it at my local bookstore. I just had to!!
What do you guys want to read this month and have you read any of the books featured in this post? Please let me know in the comments below!