I’ve been nominated by Emma from Reading through the night. Thank you! If you don’t know her already go and check her blog out!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
#1 – What are some TV shows or movies that you would recommend
Oh, that’s difficult. I like so many shows that it’s very hard to choose.
- Doctor Who
- Pretty Little Liars
- Criminal Minds
- A series of Unfortunate Events
#2 – For each of the shows or movies you listed above recommendation a similar book
Okay, let’s do this!
- Doctor Who – Passenger Duology by Alexandra Bracken
- Pretty Little Liars – Gossip Girl by Cecily Von Ziegesar
- Criminal Minds – Every book by Mary Higgins Clark or James Patterson
- Zoo – Invasion by Robin Cook
- iZombie – The Troop by Nick Cutter
- Broadchurch – Again every book by Mary Higgins Clark or James Patterson
- A series of Unfortunate Events – A series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
#3 – Do you have any reading habits? (like reading with candles or in the bath etc)
Yes, I do! I drink a glass of water every few chapters. I usually don’t eat while reading unless it is a book for uni. I always put bookmarks in my books and I like to listen to themes from movies or to classical music.
#4 – What is the last book you went to a bookshop and bought?
I think that I bought Sleeping Giants in a bookshop the last time I’ve been there. But I’m not sure!
#5 – Do you tend to reread books?
Yes and no. The last and only books I reread were the Harry Potter ones. I don’t really have the time to reread books as I have way too many books on my TBR. However, if I’d have the time I would reread more books.
#6 – Do you use Goodreads? If so how do you use it?
Yes! I use it to keep an eye on the books that I’ve read, that I still have to read. I also have a shelf called Books-I-already-own TBR so that I know which physical books I’ve yet to read. All the books I’ve read are put on separate shelves, like the genre, what copy it is (Physical or e-book), etc.
#7 – What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Fantastic Beasts and where to find them by Newt Scamander & the Quidditch through the ages one. I can’t think of any other book thinner than those.
#8 – What are your favourite fantasy/sci-fi diverse reads?
- Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
#9 – What are some of your least favourite book covers?
#10 – Do you annotate or tab your books? If so how? (I am considering doing this myself)
I want to at least put post-it notes in my books because I think that it helps me to gather my thoughts while writing my reviews. I only annotate my required reads.
#11 – Who are some characters you relate to?
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
- Felicity Montague (The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue)
- Kady Grant (Illuminae Files)
- Lila Bard (A darker shade of magic)
- Mustang (Red Rising Trilogy)
#1 – What is your favourite genre? (Book or Movie)
#2 – Do you have a daily routine?
#3 – What are some of your all-time favourites?
#4 – What is your favourite dish?
#5 – How long have you been blogging?
#6 – How do you stay motivated?
#7 – What was your least favourite school subject?
#8 – Do you prefer TV-shows or movies?
#9 – Your Top 5 movie/TV adaptations that you liked?
#10 – Your Top 5 least favourite adaptations?
#11 – Do you have any reading goals this year?
Sarah – Book Hooked Nook
Angela – Egg Reader
Maggie – The Caramel Files
Kathryn – Noses Stuck in a book blog
And all the other awesome bloggers out there!
If you want to answer these questions feel free to do so 🙂